The Trojan Times

The Student News Site of Paradise Valley High School

The Trojan Times

The Trojan Times

Summer Activities 

Summer Activities 

Hey Pv! As you all may know, summer is approaching rapidly and almost every student is eager to be on summer break. Though, most summer vacations are on the most expensive side this year, here are some activities you can do with your friends this summer that require little to no cost

A picnic! A picnic can be held at a local park, if they allow it. You can bring some of your favorite snacks and sweets and you can just bring a blanket from home. Picnics are also super easy to plan out. All you have to do is ask a friend and pick out the place, and all you have to buy are groceries and maybe a basket

Tanning with friends! Tanning can be such a time killer this summer and all you gotta do is either go in your backyard or pool and lounge. All you have to pay for is either lotion or sunscreen to keep your skin safe, and you’re set!

Swimming! Whenever someone thinks of summer they think of water. Especially in Arizona, most teenagers are going to be at a pool. We have many pools in the valley. The least expensive is either a public pool or even going to a friend’s house that has a pool.

Since you don’t have any school mornings in the summer, planning sleepovers can be so much easier. Getting a group of friends and getting snacks can make a boring night so much more fun. Even having a movie night with your family can be very exciting for the summer time!

Summer is such an exciting time for every student and it’s almost a sign of freedom from school work and grades. You have so much more time on your hands to do whatever you desire. Just make sure to stay safe, don’t do anything illegal, and wear sunscreen. Enjoy your summer break PV!