The Trojan Times

The Student News Site of Paradise Valley High School

The Trojan Times

The Trojan Times

Walk-a-round Community

Concept Image of the Planned Community

Culdesac Tempe has been credited with being an early pioneer in Tempe’s urban living revolution, offering a novel viewpoint on neighborhood planning. Culdesac Tempe is a masterfully planned community that ushers in a new era of community living by giving walking and public transportation priority over traditional residential zones. The community works with major transit companies to give its people with accessible and reasonably priced mobility options.
Culdesac Tempe’s dedication to promoting mobility is demonstrated by its collaborations with transportation companies, which provide residents access to free metro rides, reduced Lyft rates, and nearby Bird scooters. By promoting alternate routes and discouraging excessive car use, the community promotes sustainable mobility practices.

With 760 apartments spread across two and three-story buildings, Culdesac Tempe will eventually house about a thousand people and provide a unique living environment. One noteworthy deviation from standard procedure is the lack of resident automobile parking, which is in line with Culdesac Tempe’s inspirational “greener lifestyle” campaign.
Culdesac Tempe cleverly combines residential areas with necessary services, such as grocery stores, yoga studios, bike shops, and restaurants, all within the neighborhood. This well-thought-out combination makes living easier for locals, which supports the neighborhood’s primary goal of increasing convenience.
Culdesac Tempe embodies a transforming urban lifestyle that goes beyond the traditional idea of a residential area. It is evidence of a forward thinking approach to urban living that prioritizes walking, other forms of mobility, and the smooth integration of residences with necessary amenities. In the center of Tempe, Culdesac Tempe is more than simply a place to live it’s a dynamic paradigm shift in how people view and appreciate urban living.

Image: https://jalopnik.com/despite-multiple-attempts-to-stop-them-car-free-commun-1850229660