The Trojan Times

The Student News Site of Paradise Valley High School

The Trojan Times

The Trojan Times

Yearbook Completion

Second Semester Yearbook Class

The yearbook, as of Saturday, the 9th, was officially submitted and completed. The yearbook class has been working diligently to finish the yearbook on time and make it as amazing as it has been in years past. Our editors, Bernardo Ortiz and Maddie Smith, have been overviewing the yearbook all year and have worked extremely hard. All year, the staff has been taking photos, doing interviews, and attending many events to ensure the yearbook is completed with as much detail as possible. Throughout the year, they were at dances, assemblies, and as many sporting events as they could. They have been on the sidelines during football and basketball games, getting the best photos. As well as interviewing these amazing student athletes to hopefully highlight their skills and experiences. At the beginning of the year, most of the staff as well as a bit of the journalism class were there on picture day, helping it run smoothly. And again, at the club photo day, I assisted the Jostens photographers with anything they needed. Behind the scenes, they are there, creating indexes, organizing layouts, editing photos, writing captions and stories, and guaranteeing that everything was set in stone for the deadline. The class is run by Ms. Brandell, who has been running the yearbook for 6 years and has been at PV for 7 years. She stated that her favorite part of this job is “that I get to teach students real-life skills and that I get to see their finished product in their peers hands.”.

If you are interested in purchasing the yearbook in the bookstore or online through the Jostens website for $85 until May 3 or until sold out, Watch out for further information about when to pick up your book for pre-ordered yearbooks.